Top 5 reasons to watch Maan Karate
by Sai Shyam G
‘Maan Karate’, starring Sivakarthikeyan, Hansika and Sathish, is all set to hit the screens this Friday (April 4th). The movie has music by Anirudh and it is directed by newcomer Thirukumaran. Check out the top 5 reasons to watch the film:
- Sivakarthikeyan is one of the most bankable stars in the tinsel town today, and he is expected to score another hit with this film. Interestingly, Sivakarthikeyan will be seen as a boxer in some of the sequences.
- Hansika shares a great rapport with Sivakarthikeyan and the pair looks adorable in the song promos.
- The movie is directed by Thirukumaran, a former assistant of AR Murugadoss. Interestingly, AR Murugadoss is in-charge of the story of ‘Maan Karate’.
- Anirudh has come up with few brilliant tracks and there is no stopping this young prodigy.
- The promos and trailer promise that the film would be a perfect rom-com for the family audience this summer.
‘Maan Karate’ is expected to start the summer with a bang. Watch this space for the review on Friday!