1. The hero decides to teach a lesson to the stubborn rich girl
How about you find a nice poor girl or just a nice girl ?
2. Lady has two boyfriends, she is a vamp;
Man two-times his girl friend, that’s funny?
3. The heroine clad in bikini turns to sari the minute she is married to the hero
Or sees his family in the vicinity.
4. We may be on a moral high ground teaching villains lessons that doesn’t stop us from staring at navels
Or dancing around random skimpily dressed women.
5. Women do get to play lead…
Mostly, if they are dead!
6. No matter what, hero will save the day!
The heroine can’t even come up with brilliant ideas. She is dumb, remember?
7. We are south Indian and most of our women are dark-skinned, how about we show them in movies?
Nope, import them from Mumbai, anyday!
8. The hero will accuse the pretty girl of being shallow because she is looking for riches.
But hey, wait, didn’t he just fall for her looks, that’s deep, eh?
9. The heroine can be a Goddess or a warrior
But she has to be drenched in rain to show off her curves. Really?
10. Hero can look like a common man or con man…
Heroine always needs to look like an angel!
11. Stalking is officially called love in Kollywood even if the heroine is disgusted by his presence
He is the hero, remember; the villain does it, then you thrash him!
12. The worst, the rape victim needs to marry the rapist to save her honour or better yet, the family can commit suicide.